Splash Attack Splash Attack

It's been years since I saw this for the first time, it still cracks me up.

:3 :3

gave 10 cus of music

LOVE yoshi's cookie.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Years later, its still awesome!

I remember seeing this years ago, I mean years and years ago. I laughed then, and I still love it today. Very well done, I hope the creator went on to do great things.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi 8 Unforgotten Realms: Epi 8

:D I had to watch all of these again!

I saw this when it first came out like 3 years ago and loved it. I know there are episodes on the escapist, but theses are still the best. So many good jokes... koboooolds...
But yeah, me and my wife just watched episodes 1 though 8 again. Love it. I'll have to catch up on the new ones now.
19 plus 4, that means i score!

What is Love? What is Love?

Hey good movie

Hey good movie. But I am curious, do you really read all your reviews? Cus you have like over 600 of them right now... and they will only get bigger. Anyway, beautiful idea, keep it up and all that...

JoeandTom responds:

Yes I do :)

Linerider...My style Linerider...My style

heh funny ending

I wasn't sure what to think about it until the end of the video, then I loved it.

muffinman9 responds:

You really liked it?! Thanks for givin me 10/10 and reviewing. This means a lot to me.

Gang Fight Sim Gang Fight Sim

Iloved it!

I'm all about random violence and gang fights, so this pretty much made me skeet my pants. Thank you

SonicmeetsSonic SonicmeetsSonic

Water Warning Remix DJ Seith

Hey! I've been looking for your song everywhere, i finally found it here, but I want to be able to download it again. To bad it was ripped from ocremix or whatever. Man... I love that song

Krillin Prank Call Krillin Prank Call

Good times.

Haha, I was looking for this sound clip and you presented it quite well. Mondo nuts... hahaha
Your art is mondo cool. If it was a little more fluid like, ya know, smooth, that would help out. haha, still love dbz even if it's not cool anymore >.>

Seth Says... 4-8-05 Seth Says... 4-8-05

Amazing.

Hahaha, random is good. Math is good. Anti-logic is also good. You and Seth... woo